A post all about apples? Yup. Went there. This is a post dedicated to the awesomeness that is an apple. Georgie, why are you so obsessed? How about I give you:
9 Reasons to Eat (and Love) Apples
- They’re delicious (too obvious, oh well)
- They’re the perfect low-calorie, fat-free, high fiber, flavorful, sweet, crunchy, juicy, satisfying snack for any time of day
- They can be an effective 3pm pick-me-up coffee alternative
- They are an excellent flavor in baking and cooking
- They’re awesome in salads
- They’re fun to eat- whole or cut up into slices (and sometimes dipped in peanut butter)
- There are so many different varieties you can never get bored
- They have antioxidants, vitamin C and B-complex vitamins [source]
- Apple picking is tons of fun in the Fall
Long Run’s Favorite Apples
- Honey Crisp
- Pink Lady
- What’s your favorite fruit?
- Do you have a favorite apple? Which kind?