On Monday, I found out my blogging friend (aka “blend”) Sarah from Shh… Fit Happens had nominated me for “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” Sarah won the Birthday Giveaway in July and I was so excited to see she enjoyed her Trader Joe’s snacks and other assorted goodies. She has a ton of awesome workouts and fitness tips.
I love following bloggers on Insta and Facebook because it motivates me when I see sweaty faces or sneakers in my AM newsfeed when I wake up.
I love seeing the creative, healthy, whole-food dense recipes that help inspire my grocery shopping, meal planning and cooking.
Finally, the Healthy Living Bloggers I follow all have inspiring stories of recovery, overcoming obstacles, tackling issues of body image, finding balance and defining their own version of healthy. Those are some of the most important pieces I read.
So to all those amazing bloggers, thank you for all the work you put into what you do. For some it’s a hobby for others it’s a career, but either way the passion really shines through.
Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
- Thank and link the person who nominated you –> Huge thanks to Sarah from Shh…Fit Happens
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you enjoy, and let them know you have nominated them.
Because I share what I eat and how I workout all the time around here, I wanted to share 7 random facts that don’t have anything to do with food or running.
7 Random Facts About Me
1. I’ve seen every episode of The Office more times than I care to count (and yes I still cry at the wedding episode and finale
2. Same goes for the Harry Potter books on tape (Jim Dale reading Hagrid’s voice anyone?)
3. I was an Art minor in college and I’m an avid doodler / crafter #MakeAlltheThings
4. I rocked a buzz cut at the age of 8
5. I love graphic design, case in point: I was a Pantone Swatch for Halloween
6. I’m head over heals in love/obsessed with London
7. My spirit animal is a hedgehog
15 of My Favorite Bloggers
- Monique Ambitious Kitchen: her recipes are #OnPoint
- Elyse from Run 2 Your Own Beat: one of my earliest “blends”
- Amy from The Little Honey Bee: she keeps it real and kicks ass, such a great source for nutrition information
- Erin from The Almond Eater: recently found her blog and couldn’t be happier about it
- Sarah from The Picky Runner: serious motivation for my running game
- Emily from Sweets & Beets: my friend from school, and foodie soul mate
- Heather from FitAspire: proves that fitness can be fun for everyone
- Morganne from Nut Butter Runner: running goddess and food prep extraordinaire
- Amanda from Running with Spoons: love her writing style and healthy snack recipes
- Davida from The Healthy Maven: such useful tips on blogging and delicious recipes
- Brittany from Freckled Nettles: one of the first blogs I started to read and still do
- Sam from Better With Sprinkles: her story helped my recovery so much
- Kylie from Yeah…immaeatthat: obsessed with her instagram
- Ksenia from Breakfast Criminals: my ultimate smoothie inspiration
- Lee from Fit Foodie Finds: total source of healthy-food-blogging-spiration
- What’s your favorite TV show and/or book?