Nothing beats the vibrant flavors of fresh squeezed orange juice in a smoothie bowl. Nada. Zilch. Nuthin. The sweet and tart balance of orange, mango and raspberry is seriously one of best fruit flavor combinations. This silky smooth Raspberry Orange Mango Smoothie Bowl is the definition of #BowlGoals.
My typical smoothie bowl liquid is either almond or coconut milk however after discovering the gloriousness that is Natalie’s OJ I knew I had to incorporate it into my next bowl.
I first discovered Natalie’s OJ, as I do many small healthy brands, through Instagram. I’m not typically a huge juice drinker, however I’d be lying if I said I didn’t love a little fresh squeezed OJ in the morning once and a while. However even better than their delicious juice is how awesome this company is. Natalie’s is a woman-owned business #GirlBossPower. Not to be that stereotypical “millennial consumer” that all the marketers all talk about, but I do love to support companies doing amazing things. When I support brands that operate in a way that align with my values, I really do feel better about those purchases.
But back to this smoothie bowl! It might seem crazy that I’m still blending strong in December buuut the cold never bothered me anyway 😉 Also citrus is in season this time of year so I can tell myself I’m being seasonal. Ok, the real reason is that smoothie bowls are too damn delicious and energizing for me to stop when the weather gets cold. Ya dig?
I kept this recipe super simple but feel free to add some greens and protein to take this from a light treat to a filling breakfast/meal. I topped this bowl with granola, berries and coconut butter but you can top it with whatever your little heart desires. Go cray. Or not. Your choice.
Blend away babes.
- 1 Frozen Banana
- ½ Cup of Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice (I used Natalie's OJ Orange Mango)
- ½ Cup of Frozen Mango
- 1 Cup of Frozen Raspberries
- *Optional: add scoop of vanilla protein powder
- ¼ Cup of Granola
- ½ Tbsp of Coconut Butter
- ⅓ Cup of Fresh Blackberries
- In a high powered blender or food processor, blend together all ingredients until smooth
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with: granola, coconut butter and blackberries, feel free to get creative with your favorite toppings
Pin for Later
This post was sponsored by Natalie’s OJ but all opinions are my own.
- Smoothie bowls? Heck no it’s too cold or bring it on?
- How much do you look into the companies you buy from?