Following your intuition as an entrepreneur, evolving, & finding a healthy balance with social media with Jasmine Takanikos
I first connected with Jasmine’s BrandHuman work through previous guest, Holly Finigan. Taking her workshop helped me become more present in my life and impactful in my work. I wanted to chat with Jasmine about business, how we show up in our business and how we own our unique stories and skills to create powerful work. This episode is perfect for both the entrepreneur and the entrepreneurial spirited aka anyone who really cares about the work they’re doing.
On this Episode We Talk About:
- What is brandhuman?
- Why being an entrepreneur is like constantly dying
- The process of evolving in your life and business
- Getting comfortable with constant change
- Why it’s important to always add value and grow in your business
- The value of teaching to learn
- why copying people’s work doesn’t ever really work
- “no one else can be you if you’re interesting”
- How to cultivate what makes you unique
- How trying new things is important to finding out who you are
- Importance of curiosity in finding what you’re meant to do
- Why it’s important to step back and do something fun or creative to unlock new ideas
- People can be multi-demensional
- The difference between kindness and boundaries
- How to evaluate your relationship with social media
- Balancing aesthetic responsibly with over currating
- How to be observant without judgement
This Episode is Perfect For:
- Small business owners
- bloggers and freelancers
- anyone with a side hustle
- women who are career driven
- anyone who wants to evaluate the relationship they have with themselves and their work
Listen on the Computer:
Connect with Jasmine:
Books I mentioned
Hang out with the Joy Squad on Facebook for your daily dose of health, wellness and joy filled conversation. (and you’ll get sneak peeks on new things coming to the blog and podcast first)
Want to be a Hero?
If you love the show and want to support it in some way, leave a review on iTunes. It helps get the show in front of new people.