The Long Road to Healing Yourself Inside and Out to Restore Joy and Energy with Kelly Trach
This episode is an absolute gold mine of information and joy. Kelly Trach spent over 10,000 hours in her life working on healing herself from a plethora of autoimmune diseases including candida, IBS and more. She shares her story and the tools that made the biggest difference in her life, so you don’t have to spend 10,000 hours yourself.
I seriously loved this episode. I let it run long because Kelly is so knowledgeable and fun to talk to. We cover everything from the mental traps the stop us from healing to the nitty gritty how to’s of ridding inflammation from the body.
We Talk About:
- Kelly’s amazing story of how she went from feeling constantly bloated, tired, and unwell to discovering how to heal her body and the 10,000 hours of self work it took to get there
- Why it was key to start the healing journey with emotional and mental healing first
- The abundance mindset and why it will help you feel better (and get better results)
- We talk the comparison trap, jealousy and how to reframe it
- Mental tools Kelly uses to feel better every day
- The role of boundaries in the healing process
- How to not get overwhelmed when you’re making big changes
- Kelly shares the low down on what inflammation in the body is and how it can show up
- The breakdown on the difference between a food sensitivity and a food allergy and why both matter
- How to eat in a way that makes you feel better without triggering restrictive eating patterns
- We talk about the scary amount of toxins in our household and beauty products
- How to identify them
- The first 3 items Kelly recommends replacing
This Episode is Perfect For:
- Seriously everyone, we talk about healing from so many perspectives I think everyone can benefit from this information
- Anyone who struggles from an autoimmune disorder
- If you’re feeling not yourself (tired, dizzy, bloated, mental fog, having skin issues)
- Anyone curious about removing toxins from their life
Listen on Your Computer
Connect with Kelly:
- Kelly’s Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kellytrach/
- Kelly’s Website http://www.kellytach.com
- Get Kelly’s book: https://www.kellytrach.com/shop/fuck-this-shit-im-curing-myself
- Shop her favorites: https://www.kellytrach.com/shop-my-favorites
Hang out with the Joy Squad on Facebook for your daily dose of health, wellness and joy filled conversation. (and you’ll get sneak peeks on new things coming to the blog and podcast first)
WANT TO BE A HERO?
If you love the show and want to support it in some way, leave a review on iTunes. It helps get the show in front of new people.