Balancing Nutrition Knowledge with Intuition Around Food & Eating Well in Busy Seasons of Life with McKel Hill
McKel Hill is the creator of Nutrition Stripped the (very) popular food blog turned cook book, shop, coaching and more! I chat with McKel about how she dove into the wellness world and how she stays happy and sane running her blog as a full time business.
We dive into the tricky balance between making food choices based of nutrition knowledge versus intuition. We also talk about how to stay well in busy seasons of life. McKel shares her morning routine (which sounds delightful) and why it’s the key to staying positive, healthy and managing stress.
I’ve followed Nutrition Stripped since I started my own blog and I’ve been amazed at how it’s grown and lead the way for so many amazing wellness bloggers and entrepreneurs. McKel is warm, fun and so engaging to talk to. I hope you enjoy this episode!
We Talk About:
- How McKel got into nutrition and how Nutrition Stripped became her creative outlet then business
- How to balance knowledge of nutrition with making intuitive food choices
- Navigating healthy choices when you’re busy and stressed
- McKel’s tools for reducing stress
- How to make choices without stressing at the grocery store
- The power of a morning routine as preventative medicine for stress
- Moving more intuitively versus sticking to a intense regime
- McKel shares a couple fun facts about herself that would surprise most people
This Episode is Perfect For:
- People who are in a busy season of life and want to eat well
- If you’re on the go and you’re looking to make choices that help you feel good
- Anyone who’s experiencing a lot of stress in their life
LISTEN ON THE COMPUTER
Connect with McKel:
Hang out with the Joy Squad on Facebook for your daily dose of health, wellness and joy filled conversation. (and you’ll get sneak peeks on new things coming to the blog and podcast first)
WANT TO BE A HERO?
If you love the show and want to support it in some way, leave a review on iTunes. It helps get the show in front of new people.