1 Year Podiversary, Redefining Health, Embracing Joy Everyday & How I’m Thinking About the Future – SOLO show
On this week’s episode, I celebrate a year (and a week) of podcasting by sharing some of the insights I’ve learned about joy and health from my guests and my own life.
I Talk About:
- Mini GOODfest Recap
- Struggle & Win
- What I’ve learned from Podcasting
- How to listen better (not interrupt or project)
- The importance of deep conversations
- Sharing your voice
- Letting go of control and perfection
- What I’ve learned about health
- It comes in so many shapes and sizes
- Health means something different to so many people depending on their lives and stories
- The more context we get the better able we are to apply lessons they’ve learned
- You don’t need to agree with 100% of what someone says to find value in their work and story
- We have so much in common and are also so different
- What I’ve Learned About Joy
- It’s usually the most simple things (like people & dogs)
- We can have joy every single day if we like
- It’s vulnerable to be joyful in a world that’s always bringing us down
- It’s important to be present in our lives to fully feel joy
- Joy doesn’t have to be at the bottom of your to-do list – you’re allowed to prioritize it
Links I Mention:
I’d love to have you as a member of the private Facebook group for blog readers and pod listeners.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE ON THE COMPUTER
Hang out with the Joy Squad on Facebook for your daily dose of health, wellness, and joy-filled conversation. (and you’ll get sneak peeks of new things coming to the blog and podcast first)
WANT TO BE A HERO?
If you love the show and want to support it in some way, leave a review on iTunes. It helps get the show in front of new people.
SHARE YOUR STRUGGLE & WIN
get featured on the show by sharing your struggle & win for the week – email them to me georgie [at] init4thelongrun.com with the subject line “struggle and win”