A little over 9 months ago I started getting serious about Instagram and it’s single handedly transformed my blog. Almost every sponsored opportunity, unique partnership and new blogging bffs has been through the community I’ve built on Instagram.
But I don’t need to tell you that Instagram is a game changer. You already know that. Instead, I’m here to share exactly how to create remarkable images and build your standout brand on Instagram through smartphone photography. Yup. No fancy equipment just tried and true techniques that will transform your ‘grams.
I used these photography and audience building techniques to help me grow my audience from 500 to over 10,000 followers in less than 6 months.
Who this book is for:
- Bloggers & Instagrammers looking to improve their photography using their smartphone
- Anyone trying to build a vibrant community and open the door for exciting opportunities through their blog
- Bloggers & Instagrammers who are striving to create their unique style, but feel overwhelmed
- This book is especially useful if you’re taking pictures of food, as many of the examples are food based
Who this book isn’t for:
- Anyone looking for “quick fixes,” “hacks,” or any other spammy ways to grow hyper fast
Here’s What Readers are Saying
“It was packed full of detailed, helpful information. I’ve been implementing it already. it’s worth the few dollars for sure!” – Melisa Stadler
“Great tips! Easy to read and covered all the basics. Definitely going to apply the three item rule more often. Great job, it really looks like you put a lot of work into this guideline.” – Jess @FitaliciousMedGal
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to make the absolute most of the camera on your phone using tried and true photography techniques
- How to edit your photos using the best photo apps available, broken down step-by-step
- How to develop your unique style and why it’s imperative for your success
The eBook is divided into 4 chapters:
Shooting Your Gram
I break down exactly how to use focus, composition, lighting, color and angles to make remarkable images, all with your smart phone’s camera.
Editing Your Gram
I take you through the step-by-step process of how to bring your images to life using the best photo editing apps available.
Captioning Your Gram
I share my biggest piece of advice for writing captions that stand out and turn your followers into your tribe.
Developing Your Unique Style
Finally and, in my humble opinion, most importantly, I share how to develop your unique style over time. Your unique style is a crucial part of making a measurable difference when you’re trying to stand out in such a crowded space.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Instagram, LLC. Georgie Morley and In it 4 the Long Run are not affiliated with Instagram.